Clever Birds Australia

My photo
Grafton, NSW, Australia
My aim is to help people and their birds through advice and information. Birds are very clever. Read this blog to learn tips to make you bird clever!, Hi my name is Kim. I keep a variety of very Clever Birds! I keep Australian native and exotic parrots. Cockatiels I guess fill up more space than any others in my garden and bird room. I show my cockatiels and have a breeding program for a rare mutation which appeared in the latest "A Guide To Cockatiels" book, written up by Dr Terry Martin who is a world famous bird geneticist. A photo of my bird showed the unusual feather patterning and colour. Budgerigars were my first bird and I keep the show budgies and Bush Budgies. My interest is in breeding unusual colours.

Monday, April 20, 2009

I hope people begin thinking now about how they will keep their pet and aviary birds warm in the coming winter months. In the southern states it is already cold at night and days get cool early.

There are some good tips on ways to keep your bird warm in winter in the Bird Articles Section on The Pet Directory website.

No comments:

 

Clever Birds

The Pet Directory